The Town of Leland’s current contract with GFL for curbside recycling is set to expire on June 30, 2021. In anticipation of this, the Town is partnering with GFL to transition to fee-based curbside recycling, whereby individual users can sign up for service and be billed directly by GFL.
Why sign up with GFL?
- Collection every other week - more than twice the pickups of monthly service
- Annual rate equals one easy payment and you're set for the year
- Keep your recycling cart with no swap out necessary*
- We serve millions of homes across North America, so you’ll be in good hands!
Sign up with us by April 23, 2021 to take advantage of our special introductory rate and avoid having your cart removed! Your service day will remain on Fridays for now and you’ll be provided with access to a service calendar in due course.
After April 23, annual sign up fees will increase to $167.64 plus a $15 per cart re-delivery fee.
*Please note that if you choose not to sign up for service, GFL will remove your recycling cart from your residence beginning June 1.
Trust GFL as your recycling service provider!
- Our dedicated employees proudly provide Town of Leland residents with safe, dependable and efficient handling of recycling collection needs. Your local GFL branch serves all of Brunswick County, with approximately 97,000 service points. To learn more about your local branch, please visit wasteindustries.com/brunswick.
- GFL believes in giving back to the communities we serve. Our community-driven charitable giving program, the Full Circle Project (FCP), allows our customers to choose how our program funds are directed, which ensures that we support the causes that matter most to you.
- Through FCP, GFL Brunswick County recently donated to Paws Place, a local no-kill dog rescue charity. As a GFL customer, you can participate in FCP free of charge. Find out more at gflenv.com/fullcircleproject.