Welcome Corron’s Trash Removal Customers
We are pleased to announce that Waste Industries will begin providing your solid waste disposal and recycling services beginning July 1st, 2016. To ensure a smooth transition as we integrate your service location into our local operations, we want to provide you with the following information:
- At this time, your day of service and the services you receive will remain the same
- The time of day that you normally receive service may change
- If your service day or services change in the future, we will notify you in advance
- Your container. You will be notified if we change your container.
- Unpaid Corron’s Trash Removal bills
- Your account information and amount owed have been transferred to our system
- Mail Corron’s Trash Removal payments to: Waste Industries, PO Box 467, Darlington, MD, 21034
- The “look and feel” of your next bill will be different
- Waste Industries invoices will arrive in envelopes
- Waste Industries offers Ebilling – paperless billing and NO FEE payment processing
- When you receive your first Waste Industries invoice, sign-up at www.wasteindustries.com by selecting My Account (you will need your new account number to sign-up).
- If you were enrolled in Auto-pay with Corron’s Trash Removal, it has been shut off effective July 1st. You can choose to re-establish Auto-pay with us when you sign up for Ebilling.
- Multiple ways to pay your Waste Industries bill – select My Account and Pay My Bill at www.wasteindustries.com (fees will apply to some payment methods)
We are excited about the opportunity to serve you! Waste Industries will use our passion, knowledge, and expertise to provide for your solid waste and recycling collection needs. We take pride in providing these essential services in the communities where we live and operate.
We encourage you to learn more about Waste Industries by visiting our website at www.wasteindustries.com.
Please feel free to call us at (410) 457-0404 with any questions you may have.